I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Soulmates?

I wish I started blogging a long time ago, so I could have everything we've done together on here. But because I never have time, I'm gonna start from this date 4/8/11 what's been going on between us. Well I thought I'd start my blog off with how we came to meet. Our whole story of how we met isn't the cutest story in the world, but what our love became made it so special. We met on Facebook a long time ago, and we will always be grateful to Facebook for it. I know not super romantic right? Haha. I came to find him on FB with one of my ex's and I added him as a friend. We never talked, but I tried multiple times to chat with him. Apparently at that time he had a girlfriend so that's why he was ignoring me. Eventually, I got used to the fact he wasn't going to talk to me so I stopped. We remained friends on FB for almost a year I think? Without any communication. One day he realized I was having troubles with what was my boyfriend at that time. He started chatting with me, and I started chatting to him about my problems. We were talking on the phone close to one month. I finally decided to break up with my boyfriend one night, and I told him. Little did I know he liked me the whole time we were talking on the phone. One night we were chatting, and he had the guts to tell me he liked me. I didn't realize how much I liked him til he said those words, then the words came out of my mouth, "I like you to, alot." He asked me if we could meet, I froze, and I thought okay we can. We met on a Saturday in the summer. We had no idea what to do, so he was just going to come to my house to hangout. I got all dolled up to meet this handsome boy. I was standing on the porch. Then I saw this white car pull up, and at this time I was super nervous. He walked out of the car popped his collar, and took off his sunglasses in a very suave way. It was like one of those slow motion moments in a movie, where you watch the sexy guy walk up towards you. I pulled my hand out for a handshake, instead he grabbed me, and gave me the biggest bear hug! I wasn't expecting that at all, but it was so surreal. We went on a walk, we chatted, and instantly we clicked. He grabbed to hold my hands, and I accepted. Holding his hands felt so right, and one thing I loved was looking into his beautiful brown eyes. Believe it or not, but the truth is, I realized what love at first sight was like. We went back to my house to watch a movie. We put Shrek on. Of course, it's one of those stories where we couldn't pay attention to the movie. I wanted him to kiss me so bad, and I was trying to give him signals to. He was so nervous, but apparently he wanted to kiss me so badly, but he didn't want to make me uncomfortable. I decided to just start staring at him to give him the signal I wanted it haha. And I also told him that I loved him. Well he understood it eventually and he moved in the 90%. I moved in the 10%, and FIREWORKS BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM. You don't need to know anything else about what happened haha. But that night, I knew I'd fallen in love, and I was hoping he would feel the same way. He said he was going to miss me, and that he'd come to visit me as soon as he could.
The night we got together was the day he told me he loved me. That was our second date haha. I planned it with my girlfriends. We had a picnic at Daybreak Lake. It was great! Later, Sheldon decided he wanted to get me alone cause he had something special to "Tell me". We were sitting on the pier over the water, and the sun was setting. Seriously the most perfect scene you could ever imagine. He pulled out his guitar. He started playing a song that he had written for me. I have never had a boy play guitar for me before. IT WAS HOT! He then after the song told me he loved me. And of course we made out for like almost 2 hours on the pier and under the stars. We totally blanked that our friends were still there with us. So eventually we decided we needed to find them. But that night was the start to our romance. I couldn't of ever found a better half, he's my soulmate, best friend, partner in crime, love of my life, and baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment